Most organizations understand that in order to move from good to great, everyone must join together, working as a team to deliver seamless products and service. This means creating a culture where people offer suggestions and input about their work, bridge silos, develop innovative solutions and evolve the next generation of leaders.
This program reveals the primary ingredients that fuel successful dialogue, thoughtful engagement, and creative problem solving. It introduces tangible skills for making meetings great and encouraging individuals with very different opinions to achieve consensus from disagreement.
You will learn research based, field tested skills to:
• BUILD agreement, coalition, and support from divergent positions.
• AVOID pitfalls that polarize and torpedo creative thinking.
• CREATE a meeting climate free from personal attack, wheel spinning, and negativity.
• FACILITATE meetings that generate involvement from everyone.
• IMPLEMENT a model that keeps comments brief, persuasive and on point.
• BALANCE input from the dominating and quiet people.
• LEARN when and how to use the three decision-making models: Command, Consultive, Consensus.
• APPLY a five-step problem solving approach that crafts action agreements.
There are 3 modules in this program:
Get Started Today
Subscribing is quick and easy! You can gain access to all our online training materials in minutes. Pay with Paypal (all major credit cards accepted).