Refine Your Approach
A 60-minute follow up session is scheduled a month later, and built around participant questions, insights, and challenges. Based on a survey of learners three weeks after the learning event, a virtual community of practice is formed to refine skills based on real-life experiences:
- What went well? What situations have been most challenging?
- What could have been done differently?
- How might a do-over conversation be crafted?
- What might a gratitude conversation look like?
- What are some general conclusions we might draw to help us close the gap between training and life?